Gee, just one more week until the big day, so only so many more days for baking cookies. I found this recipe and knew I had to make it. This is another cake mix cookie so it has just a few ingredients and you get a quick and tasty cookie. And who does not love Andes Mints !!!
Andes Mint Surprise Cookies
From 101 More Things to Do With a Cake Mix
By Stephanie Dircks Ashcraft
- 1 chocolate or devils food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 28 to 32 individual Andes mints, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- With spoon mix cake mix, eggs and oil together in a bowl.
- Flatten a ball of dough ( about a tablespoon) around chocolate mint.
- Make sure candy is completely covered with dough.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies and place on rack to cool.
These cookies will remind of of Girl Scout thin mints YUM.
These cookies would make another great addition to your Christmas cookie tray. As you can see in the picture above you still see a lot of the mint that has not melted.
The Bread Fairy will have new bread recipes in the coming New Year, stay tuned !!
OH SO GOOD !!!
The Bread Fairy