These were my third attempt with sourdough. They were great, not too garlicky or cheesy . They paired perfect with the pulled pork we made in the crock pot.
Garlic Sourdough Rolls or Bread
From Better Homes and Gardens More Bread Machine Bounty
- 3/4 cup sourdough starter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese ( shaky kind will do )
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 salt
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
Put all in bread machine and select dough cycle. When cycle is done remove and shape into 4 to 6 rolls. Let rise about 45 minute. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Watch they bake up quick.
These are just light and fluffy and just the right amount of garlic.
Stay tuned for more. I got my donut pans so donuts are on the horizon.