Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pumpkin SnickerDoodles

 
 
 
 
Well here you have it fall in a cookie.  They make the house smell so great while they are are baking.
 
 
I printed this recipe sometime last year and forgot all about it.  Then while searching through my binder of recipes, I spotted it and knew I had to make them pronto. 
 
 
This recipe is from RecipeGirl Pumpkin Snickerdoodles , please click on the link for the recipe.
 
I did make a few changes to it.  I added more cinnamon and a little pumpkin pie seasoning to the batter.  I also put my cookie dough in the freezer, as after even 2 hours in the fridge it was hard to roll into balls and into the spicy sugar mixture.
 
 
 
Here are some of the cookies before you flatten them with a glass notice not really in balls, I used my cookie scoop to make them and roll them in the sugar.
 
 
Aww and now ready for the oven.
 
 
 
So there you have Fall in a Cookie !!
 
 
Enjoy
 
Denise
 
The Bread Fairy

1 comment:

  1. Anything pumpkin is a huge hit w/ us! Thanks for sharing at Church Supper. Have a blessed week & come back soon ~EMM

    ReplyDelete