Friday, November 23, 2012

Baked Apple Cider Donuts

Gee, I just noticed how long it has been since I wrote a post.   I guess life kinda kicked in and I had to make time to BAKE THE DONUTS !!
 
 
 
 
 
I found this recipe a couple of months ago and printed it off.  Well then like I said life happens.
 
I made these this morning and they are great !!! Tasty Kitchen Apple Cider Donuts oh my please go now don't wait, go print this recipe and make these donuts !!!
 
Run don't walk to your nearest store to buy some apple cider !!!
 
 
 
 
This recipe makes a whole dozen, so share, that's what I did with the neighbors !!!
 
 
I hope everyone had a great holiday !! Now off to make some Rum Balls so they can age till Christmas !!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Denise
 
The Bread Fairy
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Ok I don't have a bread machine, If I had to knead it by hand , how many minutes would that take? Stacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you mean regular bread dough probably 8 to 10 minutes by hand, this recipe requires no kneading.

      Delete